Friday, September 28, 2012

WHAM!

I know I have shown you this before, but I couldn't resist the retelling. 

I was wandering around the interwebs yesterday and came across Mark Bittman's video of Jamie Oliver bashing a chicken breast with the bottom of a heavy frying pan and was reminded how very good the resulting chicken was.  So, I made it again since, amazingly, I had all the ingredients in the house or outside in my herb pots. 

Then, just a day or two later, I made it again!

Go watch the video, then head for the store if you don't have all the things you need to make this delicious, easy, and frustration-venting dinner. It's gonna feel good to WHAM! that chicken.

4 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Two of my favorite authors.The both look so laid back. Maybe bashing chicken is a great stress reliever;)

Friday, September 28, 2012  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Greg, it must be. They always look like they are having fun.

Saturday, September 29, 2012  
Blogger Hungry Dog said...

Sounds fun! I'm checking out the video now...

Saturday, September 29, 2012  
Blogger Zoomie said...

hungry Dog, this is one of those go-to dishes. Easy, quick and relish.

Sunday, September 30, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home