Friday, September 14, 2012

You Should Go

And now we come to the grand finale of our lunch at the Best L'il Porkhouse, my lunch of French fries topped with pulled pork barbecue. All the offerings at the Porkhouse have picturesque names: the BLT is called "I Smell Bacon"; the nachos are "Macho Pig Nachos"; and my basket of goodies is called "Piggy Back Fries."

We all got to taste each other's lunches - that's the fun of dining with people you really like and whose personal hygiene you trust - so the others sneaked a few of my fries and pulled pork, as I had sampled each of their meals.

At $6.00, this basket was a bargain; there was plenty and it was über rich. The waist of my jeans was tight for two days after this feast. But it was pure pleasure. We will go again, I'm sure, although probably not immediately. It takes some serious swimming for me to even the scales when I've eaten a lunch like this. 

But you should go. You should definitely go.


2 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Happy-happy piggy joy!!

Friday, September 14, 2012  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Greg, and that's all folks!

Sunday, September 16, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home