Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sweet Treats

After wandering the Punahou carnival on the second night, we were a little foot weary and ready for a treat. There happened to be an ice cream booth nearby - the outcome, if you know us, was predictable.

Here is My Beloved's gigundous almond-covered, chocolate-dipped ice cream bar on a stick. Makes my lychee sorbet look downright dainty, doesn't it?

He could barely finish it before it melted; you can see the ice cream oozing out before he even took a bite. Warm night. But he managed. He's a trouper.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Ewart said...

When the going gets tough, the tough eat ice cream? Now that's a program that I can get behind.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011  
Blogger cookiecrumb said...

Oh, good lord. I can't decide which one I'd rather eat. Faboo.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Nancy, I don't even think the going got tough - we just love ice cream.

Cookiecrumb, I had a bite of his and he had a bite of mine - the jury's still out on which was tastier.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011  
Blogger Greg said...

I'll have both!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Greg, that's my kind of thinking. You go, guy!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011  
Blogger Chilebrown said...

Oh man, gigundous ice cream bar for me. Lychee sorbet sounds like, well, lychee sorbet.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Chilebrown, somehow, I knew you'd choose the sorbet! Now that I'm back, I have some kitchen tools for you. Email me about your availability for coffee and we'll meet to make the exchange.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home