Friday, May 15, 2009

Lamba-Lamba Ding-Dong

To top off daughter Katie's birthday weekend of merriment, her Mom gave a party for the family on Sunday night. The menu included all kinds of goodies but the hands-down, hooray standouts were the lamb burgers topped with goat cheese and a chiffonade of fresh mint, served on rosemary and thyme split focaccia "buns." Expertly grilled to medium rare perfection by My Beloved and served with tiny artichokes and a caprese salad, they were truly to die for.

I have a new summer grilling favorite; these are tailor made for the barbecue!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms Brown Mouse said...

the Browm-Mice are big lamb fans, and we may well give this a try sometime soon.

Saturday, May 16, 2009  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Morgan, they cook faster than beef burgers, so beware - but then be happy!

Sunday, May 17, 2009  
Blogger cookiecrumb said...

I'm so late, weighing in here.
Your lamb sliders were incredible. Tender. Tasty. I ate my (half) happily. The mint is a total surprise. I mean, we "expect" mint with lamb, but this was vegetal. Mm.

Sunday, May 17, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home