Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Naomi and Sam are in England with her parents. Lea and Whit will be back east with their families. Katie and André will be on their belated honeymoon. Sarah and Jim and our grandchildren will be in Boston with his family. Mark and Pamela will be in Michigan with their parents.

My Beloved and I will be home with Cora - we just couldn't face another separation and another airplane ride, so we're staying put despite multiple invitations. We bought a tree from the Bulldogs again this year and Janie, Jodie and Jack are coming for Christmas dinner. Even the crew of HMS Ocean is home for Christmas (even if you've seen that video before, be sure to click the link again - it's wonderful!).

In other words, everything is exactly as it should be. We hope you have a deliciously Merry Christmas and a great start to the New Year.

9 Comments:

Blogger meathenge said...

Merry Christmas to all of you from all of us at Meathenge Labs!
xo, Biggles

Sunday, December 25, 2011  
Blogger Chilebrown said...

Merry Christmas!

Sunday, December 25, 2011  
Blogger Toons said...

May all the Joys of Christmas find their way to your door, Cheers!

Sunday, December 25, 2011  
Blogger cookiecrumb said...

I hope you are having a wonderful, loving Christmas. Sounds like it!

Sunday, December 25, 2011  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Meathenge, Chilebrown, James and Cookiecrumb - thank you all for the good holiday wishes and for another year of reading and enjoying. You guys make my day.

Monday, December 26, 2011  
Blogger Ms Brown Mouse said...

Merry, merry. I tried to leave this comment the other day but my ipad was not playing the game.

Monday, December 26, 2011  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Ms Mouse, I know what you mean. I love Paddy, my iPad, for some things, but other times it just won't do what I want. Merry Christmas to you and Mr. Brown, too.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011  
Blogger cookiecrumb said...

Ha! I call mine iPpy.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Cookiecrumb, oh, fun!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home