Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cauliflower Clouds

Okay, so maybe I was just wishing too hard for relief from all the recent gray skies and rain, but when I pulled this cauliflower out of the crisper drawer last week, it reminded me of those puffy, towering white clouds that I associate with blue, blue skies!

So, I lined them up on some sky-blue paper, took the picture and said a prayer to the sky gods - and it worked!

I have heard that some people can do a Rain Dance. I like to think I can do a Sun Dance, without going to Utah.

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie Zeller said...

For the last 2 days we have had perfectly clear blue skies.... It has been such a treat, I just want to go out and sit on the grass with the dogs and stare...

Sunday, February 10, 2008  
Blogger cookiecrumb said...

Thank you, Zoomie. It worked! Lovely day.

Sunday, February 10, 2008  
Blogger Zoomie said...

KatieZ, sounds like we are all basking, each in her own place!

Cookiecrumb, yes, and it looks like a nice, sunny week to come, too! Lucky us!

Sunday, February 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home