Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Popsies

While I was out the other day trying to find parts for my ice cream maker, I came across these popsicle molds. I've been meaning to try Ellen Zachos' recipe for Cucumber-Gin-Mint popsicles and I was charmed by the colors, so I bought these instead.

They snap closed so, once filled, the contents won't run out if they tip over in the freezer. The lids make a little cup to catch the melting juice, too.

It's going to be a fun summer. Stand by for a progress report.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Gin, mint, cucumber Popsicle??!! You got my attention now. It sounds so decadent.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010  
Blogger cookiecrumb said...

Very, very cute.
I can't believe you're taunting us without a recipe.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Greg, click on the link - it will take you to the recipe.

Cookiecrumb, would I do that to you? O, ye of little faith! The link to her blog contains the recipe.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010  
Blogger Ms Brown Mouse said...

Cucumber, gin & mint - o my, almost good enough to make me wish it was summer - almost!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010  
Blogger Nancy Ewart said...

Those look perfect for the Raspberry Yogurt Popsicles that I saw on Orangette.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Ms Mouse - you can bookmark this for reading next summer. :-)

Nancy, yes, those look scrumptious, too!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010  
Blogger cookiecrumb said...

Oh, of course! I'm becoming senile. Thanks.

Thursday, July 29, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home