Monday, July 27, 2009

¡Delicioso!

Guacamole and tortilla chips from the wonderful Las Camelias restaurant in San Rafael, California. I'm sorry if you don't live in the bay area where you can order these to go, as My Beloved did last week, or go there to eat them on site. He brought them home with a flourish and we ate the whole thing in a single sitting, watching the sunset and talking over the day's events.

All the ingredients for the guac are in season now - if you can't get to Las Camelias, make some yourself, as spicy as you like, and dip in!

¡Delicioso!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna Haight said...

You've reminded me of this great place, one of the best, if not the best Mexican restaurant in Marin. I'll have to move it up on my list of revisits.

Friday, July 31, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home