Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Youth

Sorry for neglecting Zoomie Station this weekend but look what fun we were having! My Beloved and I had a visit from three young charmers, two from LA and one lately from England.

I am the proud Fairy Godmother to the handsome young man on the left, whom I have known all his life, am growing very fond of the cute guy in the striped sweater who brought me a huge bouquet of purple tulips, and loved immediately the pretty girl in blue.

We ate a brunch of homemade waffles, real maple syrup, bacon, raspberries and creme fraiche then headed off via the Golden Gate bridge to explore the De Young Museum in Golden Gate Park, followed by a stroll through the Japanese Tea Garden, where I took this picture to remember what fun we have when The Youth come for a visit.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger cookiecrumb said...

You put up with those darn whippersnappers?
And how did you get them to dress all color-coordinated?

Tuesday, February 03, 2009  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Cookiecrumb,I say bring on the whippersnappers! They are old enough to dress themselves, too!

Tuesday, February 03, 2009  
Blogger Nancy Ewart said...

It sounds like you have been out and about, having fun and showing people some of the bright lights, big city. Good for you - I'm sure it makes a nice change from food blogging.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Nancy, I really enjoy the blogging but the chance to spend time with these kids is even better!

Wednesday, February 04, 2009  
Blogger Anna Haight said...

These kids not only look cute, but nice to boot!

Wednesday, February 04, 2009  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Anna, they really are!

Wednesday, February 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home