Monday, July 14, 2008

Mocha Shake

On a recent Sunday brunch outing with our pal Sari, we drove to Point Reyes Station, a fun and funky little town in west Marin, to enjoy the Station House Cafe's version. The day was brightly sunny, the drive out is lovely and the food was tasty, especially this mocha milk shake.

Frequent Zoomie Station readers will know that I adore mocha and am usually on the lookout for mocha anything. I hit the jackpot on this occasion - a friendly and funny waitress who brought an espresso shake drizzled down the inside of the glass with chocolate syrup.

You can sell my clothes, I died and went to heaven.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

I keep saying that I need to get over to Point Reyes Station.

Monday, July 14, 2008  
Blogger cookiecrumb said...

Can I have your shoes?
Soooo cute.
You should go to Point Reyes Station on a Saturday, when the farmers market is in town. It's small, charming, real country.

Monday, July 14, 2008  
Blogger Greg said...

Looks cold and declious.

Monday, July 14, 2008  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Dagny, it is definitely worth the trip.

Cookiecrumb, well, yeah, if you want all those pairs of flipflops - I stopped wearing shoes when I retired in March! And they have fresh produce at Toby's even on non-market days!

Greg, twas!

Monday, July 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home