Sunday, May 25, 2008

Visit This Place!

Is this lovely, or what?

While our friends Annette and Dave were visiting from Florida, we treated them and ourselves to a trip up to the Ferrari-Carano winery outside Healdsburg for a tasting. This has to be the prettiest winery in the Alexander Valley with beautifully tended gardens as well as gorgeous wines. Dave loves good wine and having worked in the restaurant trade for many years, he's very knowledgeable - he was in pig heaven!

Well worth the trip.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This winery is in the Dry Creek Valley, not the Alexaner Valley.

Sunday, May 25, 2008  
Blogger Ms Brown Mouse said...

And there I was thinking you'd popped of to Italy for the weekend!

Monday, May 26, 2008  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Anonymous, you're correct. My bad!

Morgan, I'm pretty sure the resemblance to Italy is intentional and the wines are out of this world.

Monday, May 26, 2008  
Blogger Greg said...

The place is so beautiful. I have several photos I took there framed on the wall of my living room.

Monday, May 26, 2008  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Greg, I'm sure yours are beautiful - what a good idea to frame them! Reminders of those lovely wines, too!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home