Friday, February 15, 2008

Synergy Three

When in the same week you get a big bag of oranges from two buddies and an orange peeler from another, you are tempted to believe they are in cahoots. However, Cousin J-Yah and Cookiecrumb/Cranky haven't met yet - although I think they'll like each other once they do.

I guess it's just kismet.

This zippy little peeler with the corny name of Citrus Appeal has a blade on the bottom, opposite the finger ring, that slices right through the orange rind, right down to the sections, without cutting the membranes. The whole thing is tiny - about an inch long - so not difficult to store as are so many kitchen gadgets. And it's just the right color!

So, what with the carrots, the oranges and the peeler, true synergy is developing this week in my kitchen!


2 Comments:

Blogger cookiecrumb said...

I guess we're ganging up on ya.
Me, I'm caught in a Beatles/Jane Austen vortex this week. Inexplicable.

Friday, February 15, 2008  
Blogger Zoomie said...

I can think of worse places to be - for both of us! :-)

Friday, February 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home