Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Oysters and Caviar

Cousin Sher actually did a little jig in her chair and clapped her hands with glee when her appetizer of oysters and caviar arrived at the table during our CIA lunch.

Three different flavors of caviar and three different raw oysters - what more could a seafood lover ask for? Things were mighty quiet on her side of the table while one by one the oysters and caviars disappeared.

She reports (although notably there was no offer to share in this course...) that all were scrumptious!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

Yep, I'm going to have to start eating larger portions. Because once more my stomach growled the minute I saw your photo. *sigh* Oh, and here comes the drool now.

Monday, October 22, 2007  
Blogger peter said...

I love oysters. My sister-in-law was a student at Greystone a few years back. I've recently befriended a faculty member at Hyde Park, who works with fish, and has offered to procure us special things of surpassing freshness.

It may help me pretend that I still live there instead of here (though it seems that we may not be having winter so much any more.)

Monday, October 22, 2007  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Dagny, go for with it!

Peter, you live right near the *original* CIA now - hope you take full advantage of that proximity! I can also recommend a visit to Roosevelt's house - it's cool.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home