Friday, April 4, 2014

Ready To Roll

Things are a little at sixes and sevens around here. 

The pictures still have to come down and the clock and sofa must be draped in drop cloths, but the kitchen is mostly moved into the living room where we will be cooking until the kitchen remodel is finished. We will also tape up a plastic drop cloth behind the white table to protect the wall from spatters. And we will likely think of ten other things we need in the "kitchen."

Demolition begins next week. Wish us luck!


7 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Let the games begin!

Friday, April 04, 2014  
Blogger Diane said...

Oh, but the results will be so worth the mess. I remember when I moved my kitchen into the dining room during renovations (many years ago). Somehow we ate and survived. :)

Friday, April 04, 2014  
Blogger Three Dogs BBQ said...

We did a kitchen remodel last year. It is hell for weeks, but, like Diane said, you will love it when it is done. I love my double oven!

Friday, April 04, 2014  
Blogger Nancy Ewart said...

Forward into the breech...gallantly waving their kitchen plans and praying for the best.

I know that the results will make you so happy!

So hang in there...

Saturday, April 05, 2014  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Greg, just imagine how wonderful it will be to have a stove that actually works!

Diane, I'm sure it will be okay once I find a rhythm.

Three Dogs, I think I am looking most forward to the new speed oven.

Nancy, love the idea of kitchen plans as a battle flag! Onward!

Sunday, April 06, 2014  
Blogger Three Dogs BBQ said...

What is a speed oven?

Sunday, April 06, 2014  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Three Dogs, it's a combination microwave and convection oven, a new-to-me innovation. I may have trouble figuring out how to use it as the microwave that came with our house (vintage 1979) is actually analog rather than digital! They are ushering me in to the modern age with this remodel!

Sunday, April 06, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home