Saturday, April 6, 2013

Writer's Block

I wish I could tell you that I had something as romantic as writer's block but the truth is I just haven't been eating/cooking anything very interesting this week. We have eaten well and enjoyed it all, but it just hasn't been novel.

We've also been busy, but mainly with projects like weeding our garden patch and shoveling out the walk-in wastebasket that was My Beloved's office, definitely NOT things I want to rant about or you'd care to read about.

So, here's a pretty picture of the moon playing hide-and-seek through some wispy clouds and I hope that will suffice until I have more to say. 

Cheers!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Ewart said...

But you do have something to say, about how life goes on between cooking and eating. You could do a post about shoveling out your husband's work space-spring cleaning up the clutter but done in your unique style.

Saturday, April 06, 2013  
Blogger cookiecrumb said...

Hi, welcome back. I can totally relate. (And I've seen hub's office. It could use a backhoe.) :)

Saturday, April 06, 2013  
Blogger Greg said...

I am sure you are still putting some good food on the table. The nice thing about blogging is "you da boss." Have a great garden.

Sunday, April 07, 2013  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Nancy, forgiver her, Lord, for she knows not what she asks for. :-) The two-day story of the shoveling out of MB's office is not for the faint of heart.

Cookiecrumb, the backhoe broke in the first hour.

Greg, it's all getting done, little by little. Luckily, my students were on Spring Break this week, so I had a little extra time.

Sunday, April 07, 2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home