Saturday, November 17, 2012

Apology

Dear Sweet Readers,

I offer this pretty picture today, along with an apology. 

I tried disabling the word verification to make it easier to post comments on Zoomie Station but the spammers moved in very quickly, so I'm going back to protect myself (and you) from those unscrupulous nogoodniks. Do they really think anyone reads or clicks on their nonsense??  Grrr!

Please keep commenting, even though you have to take an extra step to publish your words. I would miss you too much if you stopped.

Many thanks,

Pam

5 Comments:

Blogger Toons said...

It is a drag but it's what you have to do no-a-days. They kept hacking my site so I had to stop allowing comments all together. Still enjoy your posts, thanks and Cheers, J

Saturday, November 17, 2012  
Blogger Nancy Ewart said...

I fully understand. I must be so far under the radar as to be invisible. I seldom find any spam in my comments. I see that being popular is a double edge sword. But keep on keeping on; your posts are one of my daily hightlights and dealing with a little gate keeping is a small price to pay. I do love the "please prove that you are not a robot." LOL! Little do they know!

Saturday, November 17, 2012  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Toons, glad you're still with me, even if it does take another step.

Nancy, I didn't have much before, either, but as soon as I took off the word verification this time - spam!

Sunday, November 18, 2012  
Blogger Greg said...

No worries. Spam make no sense to me but you have to protect yourself.

Saturday, November 24, 2012  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Greg, thanks~

Saturday, November 24, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home