Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Winter Confetti

Here's the corned beef hash I made with the leftovers from the Irish dinner and the roasty toasty veggies. It made a colorful jumble on the plate and a nice change from simple spuds and corned beef. Onions and kabocha squash and potatoes and yams - this is rib-sticking food to get you through a rainy spell or a nasty cold, or both, as has been our fate just recently. I owe our improved outlook to the colorful confetti on our plates.

If I wasn't so worried about offending a certain Australian brown mouse, I'd show you the picture I took once I topped it with poached eggs.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first glance, I thought you had made a dish with Spam, and I was going to rush over to join you :)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009  
Blogger Ms Brown Mouse said...

delicate sensibilities into account Zoomie, you are a good and kind person indeed.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Evil, that's not a bad idea! Maybe next time. We Spam folks must stick together.

Morgan, well, not really...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home