Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mmmmmmocha!

If you are a frequent Zoomie Station reader, you know that I'd probably eat rocks if they were mocha-flavored. Luckily, My Beloved went shopping and he came home with brownies rather than rocks.

Brownie Bites from Just Desserts, halved and filled with coffee ice cream from Haagen-Dasz. It might have been better had I baked my own brownies, but for a quick and easy dessert, this can hardly be topped.

Except, perhaps, with a little whipped cream. Dang, why didn't I think of that? Oh, well...

Mmmmmmocha!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna Haight said...

oh, that looks like a satisfying dessert!

Thursday, February 19, 2009  
Blogger Nancy Ewart said...

I WANTS IT NOW!!! What a delicious, decadent, completely satisfying looking desert.

Thursday, February 19, 2009  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Anna, it really was!

Nancy, haw haw, I know you better than that! You have an iron will.

Friday, February 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home