Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Screaming Me-mes

I figured it was only a matter of time and, sure enough, today came my first ever tag from Cookiecrumb for a meme she has called "Five Sordid Facts." The biggest problem was limiting my confessions to only a few dirty little secrets. Anyway, here goes:

Five Sordid Facts

I relish romance novels; Nora Roberts is my heroine (in between more "worthy" titles).

I have (and actually wear) clothes I have had for 20+ years - no fashion sense have I, none whatsoever.

I have been known to eat an entire pint of coffee ice cream (usually Haagen-Dasz) all by myself and at one sitting.

I work with lawyers and actually like most of them.

We use dinner parties as incentive to clean the house; if we didn't have people over on a regular basis, the Dust Kitties would triumph.

Now, hmmm, who to tag?

I always enjoy "Meathenge," so I'll tag Guy. And I'm actively curious about Moonbear's list, so I'll tap "Oaktown Farm." I get a huge kick out of "Thyme for Cooking" so I'll add Katie to my list. Molly might have a fun list, if she isn't too busy writing "Orangette" and her monthly column for Bon Appetite magazine. And, last but by no means least, let's hear from Tea of "Tea and Cookies." Now that I've listed them all, I can see that the unifying theme, aside from food, is strong writing. Can't wait to read them all!

Here are the rules, guys. Tag, you're it!

The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.


8 Comments:

Blogger meathenge said...

Ya know, I was really surprised and deeply hurt that Cookie looked me over. When I heard she'd had a meme going, I ran over to see if I had been tagged as well. I left with my tail between my legs and thought maybe some other time.

And then I get a comment from you that I totally got tagged !!!

Am so going to post about this, tomorrow.

xo, Biggles

Wednesday, February 20, 2008  
Blogger cookiecrumb said...

OK, first of all, to the Reverend Biggles. You liar, sir. I look forward to another prevarication, or, barring that, your list of sordid facts. Sir.

Zoomie, cool! We'll have to go clothes shopping. Only I just don't know how anymore. {{girlish giggles}}

Meh.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008  
Blogger meathenge said...

Prevarication. You wacky lingquist you. I thought that'd get you out, heh.

xo

Wednesday, February 20, 2008  
Blogger cookiecrumb said...

xoxo

Thursday, February 21, 2008  
Blogger Moonbear said...

Ooooo- bloggin' good fun. Now, what do I do?? Oh- I'll just put on my big girl pants and figure it out.
Maybe those of you who havent' updated yer wardrobes don't know what big girl pants are...

Thursday, February 21, 2008  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Moonbear, I had the same reaction - how do I do this??? But, it turns out it's pretty simple. Can't wait to hear your sordid facts! And, yes, I may have heard of big girl pants, even if I haven't bought new ones in some time! :-)

Thursday, February 21, 2008  
Blogger Katie Zeller said...

I hate to admit but I'm with you 5 for 5 on this - except that I really like to pour Kahlua over the coffee ice cream.... and I only like SOME of the laywers and I don't work with them any longer....
I can see I'm going to have to think on this - on how not to thoroughly embarrass myself....

Friday, February 29, 2008  
Blogger Zoomie said...

KatieZ, apparently, you and I are kindred spirits, which puts me in _very_ good company! I'll be interested to read your dirty little secrets when the time comes!

Saturday, March 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home