Thursday, November 1, 2007

Feline Dentistry

She's logging a lot of laptime these days - poor Fluffcat had oral surgery this week. It hasn't affected her appetite at all - she just chews the cat cookies on the other side of her mouth - but it seems to have increased her need for a warm lap. If either My Beloved or I sit down for even a minute, she is beside the chair or the bed, patting the side of our thighs, asking to be hoisted up onto our laps. I guess it's not all bad - gives me a good excuse to goof off.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

I feel her pain.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007  
Blogger Jennywenny said...

Aw. Poor thing. There's nothing as comforting this time of year as a nice warm cat on your lap though, I find.

My tina is getting a lot of lap time at the moment, I think its the change in weather, although the santa anas are coming back tomorrow.

Hope she feels better soon...

Thursday, November 01, 2007  
Blogger Amelia said...

Sounds like she likes "lovin" like my three.

Thursday, November 01, 2007  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Dagny, yes, me, too! She's usually a devil so when she's down it's really sad.

Jennywenny, thanks, I'll pass along your good wishes in the form of pats.

Amelia, wow, three! Hope they are all in good health and spirits!

Thursday, November 01, 2007  
Blogger Ms Brown Mouse said...

Both my furry girls & I wish the poor sore one well - still, more cuddles for you eh?

Friday, November 02, 2007  
Blogger Zoomie said...

DMM, thank you and yours from me and mine!

Saturday, November 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home