Friday, August 1, 2014

Fast Food


There are some serious highlights to the construction process and here are three of them:

A hot dog bought at the Kensington farmer's market for my lunch. Gotta love the virulent green of that relish and the Rastafarian colors of the mustard, relish, and catsup. I do love my tube steak!

And this:



Our kitchen and bathroom cabinets arriving Monday morning from Washington state, where they were made.

And this:


Cora guarding the coffee and cookies brought by the cabinetmaker to help the crew get through the unloading process. How many folks do you know who would think to get coffee for the crew?  Obviously, we have a great guy in Tyler Wollin!

2 Comments:

Blogger Three Dogs BBQ said...

Meat in tube form is heaven...

Sunday, August 03, 2014  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Three Dogs, boy, I'll say! I have always adored hot dogs.

Sunday, August 03, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home