Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Welcome To Geezerdom

My friends are all celebrating my 65th birthday in style. I think they are concerned that otherwise I will fall into a funk at entering geezerdom.

So far, I have been treated to a spectacular homemade beef bourguignon dinner, a pizza lunch at Rosso amongst cousins and friends, a mac and cheese lunch with my Hastings pals, and a fancypants lunch with My Beloved at a Yountville bistro.

Can you detect the theme? Comfort food.

Happy Birthday to me.

And Happy Valentine's Day to the rest of you.

8 Comments:

Blogger Toons said...

Well a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! May you next trip around the sun be your brightest yet, Cheers!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012  
Blogger Hungry Dog said...

Happiest of birthdays to you!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012  
Blogger cookiecrumb said...

What a special birthday, sharing it with Valentine's Day! Yay.
I hope your entry into geezerdom is easy and comfortable. And HAPPY!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012  
Blogger Greg said...

HBD! With your energy you are never going to be a geezer. Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012  
Blogger Zoomie said...

James, thanks for the good wishes.

Hungry Dog, so far, it has been wonderful with lots of celebrations with friends, family.

Cookiecrumb, yeah, it's a good birthday to have. One gets lots of positive attention.

Greg, Thanks. That means a lot coming from a fellow geezer. :-)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012  
Blogger Chilebrown said...

Happy Birthday Zoomie

Tuesday, February 14, 2012  
Anonymous Evil Empress said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pam! Geezerdom sounds wonderful. I can't wait :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012  
Blogger Zoomie said...

Chilebrown, thank you!

Evil Empress, so far, I have no complaints!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home