Thursday, September 23, 2010

Time Away

From time to time, even the most loquacious blogger needs to take time just to be quiet.

I'll be back and full of stories when I have recharged my batteries and regained my energy. Nothing's wrong - not to worry.

Hope you will all still be around when that day comes. I will miss your comments and encouragement while I'm "on hiatus."

Have fun!


Blogger Chilebrown said...

Hurry Back Zoomie! I just had a piece of toast with your peach jam. Yummy!

Thursday, September 23, 2010  
Blogger namastenancy said...

Enjoy your R&R (lovely photo by the way).

Thursday, September 23, 2010  
Blogger cookiecrumb said...

I feel that way too. Have a nice rest, and see you on the other side.

Thursday, September 23, 2010  
Blogger James Sartain said...

Here's hoping you have a nice sabbatical. I do so like reading your stories. I hope this is "See ya later" and not "Fare thee well"

Thursday, September 23, 2010  
Blogger cookiecrumb said...

Cranky wants me to add that he will miss you, too, as I always read your posts to him.

Thursday, September 23, 2010  
Blogger Janie said...

Awwwww! I won't have anything to salivate over every day.

Thursday, September 23, 2010  
Blogger kudzu said...

Healthy recharging is a good thing. (I was just a little worried when I saw the callas because they somehow seemed funereal!)

Friday, September 24, 2010  
Blogger Pink Granite said...

Wishing you well...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010  
Blogger Greg said...

Of course we will be here waiting for your return. Just had a little time off myself and enjoyed every minute. Have fun!

Thursday, September 30, 2010  
OpenID Peter said...

Enjoy your break. I enjoyed mine.

Thursday, September 30, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home